About The 2020 Conference
The 81st Annual Conference of Louisiana Colleges & Universities (CLCU) will be held on Wednesday, March 18, at Northwestern State University’s College of Nursing. This year’s conference will again have Faculty Panels, Student Panels, Keynotes and Panels on leading edge initiatives such as Cyber Threats to Higher Education.
The Conference of Louisiana Colleges and Universities was established with the purpose of improving postsecondary education in Louisiana. It serves as a communications medium for all institutions of higher education in the State and other constituents. The CLCU is comprised of representatives from Louisiana’s accredited two-year and four-year colleges and universities, as well as members of the Louisiana Board of Regents and the management boards for each system.
This year we will have the following agenda items:
- Message from the Commissioner of Higher Education
- Higher Education Faculty Senate Panel
- Higher Education Student Panel
- Special agenda item on Cyber Security
- Our annual Business Meeting, and More…
Important Conference Information:
- March 18, at 8:00 am Conference Registration Opens.
- Breakfast, lunch, and parking are included in the registration fee for CLCU!
- CLCU Conference Registration will remain open through close of business, Monday, March 9.
- Registration will be accepted through Eventbrite only.
Welcome Reception for LAWHE and CLCU attendees is at Bossier Parish Community College on Wednesday, March 17, from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. RSVP will follow post-online registration.
We hope you will be able to join us and look forward to seeing you in Northwest Louisiana!